Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Assignment 1 - People

 For our first photo assignment we got to pick what kinda of pictures we wanted to take.  We could have chosen from many options, I chose to do people as my subject.

 For this photo I took a picture of my younger brother playing a video game on our PS2. The only photo editing I did on this picture is changing the color to black and white. The hardest part about taking this picture us that he kept moving around and making the photo turn out fuzzy.

 ISO = 800
Aperture = f/3.5
Exposure = 1/15 sec





What I learned from this assignment is how to time when I take a picture to get the photo I want in that specific moment.  Also what exposure and shutter speed to have ready when the person is doing a certain activity or move.

No comments:

Post a Comment