Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gimp Panoramic Assignment

In this Gimp assignment we had to work with panoramic's. Our class had to go around our school and take three photos in line with each other, so when we put them together it would look like one photo.





In Gimp I had to use many different tools. To blend together the lines where the photos overlapped I used the eraser. I used the color levels tool to help make the colors better match. To connect the lines on the wall I had to slightly bend the wall and move the photo right under the middle photo.

The hardest part about this assignment was getting ever thing to line up and look right. Also remembering what tools did what, and how to use them properly to get what I want.

What I learned through this assignment was how to create a panoramic photo and use the Gimp tools more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment